Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Snow day

Grr scale still says 192.8. I think it may have something to do with my eating schedule. I haven't had anything with my coffee the past few days and end up eating my first 'meal' around 10:30. Today is also supposed to be a gym day, but it's not happening since the kids have a snow day. Hubby has a long day at work, so I wouldn't be able to go til after the kids were asleep. I'll just go in the morning. Though I did shovel the driveway and break a little sweat. It had to burn SOME calories, right? The verdict is in on the gf breadcrumbs I used on last night's chicken. Rubbery. The italian seasoning was ok, but I have a hard time getting past textures. Plus the main ingredients were brown rice flours, which apparently spike blood sugar too, so it wasn't even worth it. Oh well, live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment