Friday, January 24, 2014

Swagbucks 101 part 1

A few years ago, I heard of Swagbucks from another blog I read. I signed up and would do a search here or there. It wasn't much, but it slowly added up to $5 Amazon gift cards (my redemption of choice, there are many other retailers available but I will get to that later). Adding these up made for some very inexpensive birthday and holiday gifts.

I didn't redeem for a single gift card last year, as I was much busier after returning to working outside the home. Near Christmas, my dear friend mentioned how well her husband was doing with earning giftcards through his Swagbucks account. I decided to give it another shot. What a good choice on my part!

Since January 1, 2014 I have redeemed Swagbucks for $15 in Amazon gift cards, $20 in Target gift cards, $5 in Walmart gift cards, and $10 in CVS gift cards. That's $50 so far this month free money!

Want to start earning your own gift cards? Sign up here!

Here's a snapshot of my past earnings since I started

No comments:

Post a Comment