Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday weigh in

After I got the boys on the bus this morning, I had to make a bathroom stop. Holy moly. I don't know if it's common when eliminating wheat products, but I'm thoroughly cleaned out. Next stop was the scale. 195.2! Before New Year's Day, and the depressing sight of 203, I would have never been so excited to see that number. But I'm patting myself on the back for the 8lbs gone in just 4 days. When I'm hungry for a snack, I find myself reaching for either walnuts or pecans, instead of something with wheat. It's comforting that I can have as much as I want :) That and veggies. I love cucumbers, but don't like cutting them up for a salad or snack. Good thing I saw these smaller, baby-like cukes that come in packs of 8 or so. Just grab one and eat, can't get much simpler!

No comments:

Post a Comment