Tuesday, January 1, 2013

So it begins...

2013 is here. I haven't been paying any attention to my weight the last 6 months or so. Last time I had stepped on the scale, it was reading around 182. Some may say that isn't too bad for this 34 year old mother of 3. I had decided that the holidays were stressful enough, and would focus on weight and fitness in the new year. So, today being 1/1/13, I pulled the scale back out. Sure it was midday and I was fully dressed (in sweats, nothing heavy) and the fuckin thing said 203.2. I want to cry. At my heaviest, in pregnancies, I was 180. What in the hell made me break the 200lb point??? I was the child that was called to the guidance counselor's office to make sure I was being fed at home. I was all skin and bones as a child. HOW DID I GET TO THIS??? Well that apparently doesn't matter, because it isn't going to last. I am getting this ass to the gym and eating better. These pounds will fall off one way or another. Wheat is leaving my diet. I'm easing into the Wheat Belly way of eating. So far today, I've had 2 cups of coffee, a slice of cheese, and raw veggies. No dip. Oh, and a handful of walnuts. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment